Broadform Insurance in Washington
Many people have never heard the term, “Broadform Insurance.” This coverage is offered in Washington, one of only a few states that has it.
Broadform insurance is different because it insures the driver, not the vehicle. The reasons to choose a broadform insurance policy vary, but can include:
- You don’t own any vehicles
- You want to simply meet state insurance requirements
- You have an SR22 filing and need to meet state requirements
While everyone’s needs are different, we offer broadform as an option. It is important to understand these things before purchasing a broadform insurance policy:
- Only you are covered, not a family member, not a household member – only you.
- This coverage does not transfer to other types of vehicles including motorcycles or RVs.
- You do not have any physical damage coverage for the vehicle you’re driving.
- This type of insurance does not cover you while driving for business use.
- Broadform insurance is excess over any other insurance policy available.
If you’re in need of broadform insurance in Washington call the insurance experts at Milt Marcy Insurance. Our friendly staff will help you decide if this type of insurance policy is right for you!