Unusual Insurance Policies For Unique Situations or Coverage
When it comes to the insurance world, you can pretty much insure anything. There are companies that insure things for the obvious insurance reasons of liability, but also some that take risks on things like how much snow will fall in the mountains for a ski resort.
But, when it comes to making a living for celebrities, they are known for their talents! Celebrities have been known to insure their bodies for huge figures up to one billion dollars!
Some items insured by celebrities or other entities include:
- Voice: Singers are known to insure their voice. After all, it is their voice that creates their income so insuring it ensures they will be able to make a living in the event something happens to their voice.
- Body parts: Models insure everything from their legs and hands to their teeth and hair! Remember, insurance is about insuring your financial future.
- Rewards: Insurance policies have been taken out by everyone from car dealerships to cover promotions gone wrong to rewards for providing proof that the Loch Ness monster exists!
- Abduction – by aliens! You read correctly, people have taken out insurance policies in the event they’re abducted by aliens!
- Whiskers: Some people have amazing beards! And, as slow as they grow, it would be wise of them to insure their impeccable whiskers.
- Insuring against a lottery: Some employers take out insurance policies in the event that more than one of their employees wins the lottery and quit, they can cover their business until they find replacements.
If you have questions about your home, auto or commercial insurance, call the insurance agents at Milt Marcy Insurance in Portland, OR. They have years of insurance experience and can help you insure everything from your home to your auto or business Insurance. They live where you do and are an independent insurance agent, so they can help you find the right company to fit your needs. You can also check out their website, 24/7.